Here is where I will be for the next few months. If you are coming to any of these events, stop by and say hello!
- Balticon – Baltimore, MD May 22-25, 2020
- Multiversecon (details to follow!) – I’ll be running the horror track again – can’t wait!
- MultiverseCon – October 18-20 (Atlanta, GA)– I ran the horror track, spoke on the Write Fast and Pushing the Envelope panels, and moderated the Writing Horror for YA panel. Excellent inaugural con!
- International Vampire Film and Arts Festival (Vampfest!)– July 10-13 (London, England) – I won the Golden Stake Award for my novel, The Promise Keeper!
- Balticon – May 25-26 (Baltimore, MD) Panels: The Blurring of Genre Borders, Weird Tales and the Problematic, African Americans in Horror Fiction (I moderated this one), Outlining vs. Pantsing, The Cutting Room Floor
- Northern Virginia International Film and Music Festival – April 12-14. Such an excellent time! This festival, dubbed the Sundance of the East, is where I won my first ever trophy for screenwriting!
- StokerCon – March 204, 2018. My short story, “The Ever After” was on the final ballot for a Stoker Award as part of the Sycorax’s Daughters Anthology!
- Signing at Sankofa, Washington DC -March 4, 2017